The full registration fee includes:
- live debates, panels, performances and exhibitions, and workshops.
- 4 plenary sessions followed by Q&A with presenters.
- early access to pre-recorded paper and flash presentations and opportunities for live Q&A's with paper and flash presenters.
- access to all session recordings for 30 days after the conference.
- virtual networking opportunities.
- access to the virtual exhibit hall.
A PDF version of the Annual Conference registration form is available here.
The full educational schedule will be available in July. Virtual conference registration fees are set to provide access to a broad variety of practitioners who may normally not have access to an in-person conference.
You must be an ASBH member in good standing at the time you register to take advantage of the discounted member rate. The member registration rate for the 2020 ASBH Virtual Conference is now $395.
Join and Register
You can become an ASBH member and register for the conference at the reduced member rate. Add your membership level and conference registration to your online cart. The member discount will be applied in the final stages of check out.
For mail-in registration forms, check the join-and-register option and the appropriate membership category on the form.
The nonmember registration rate for the 2020 ASBH Virtual Conference is now $695.
If you are enrolled full time in a program with a formal academic or clinical component, you may register for the conference at the student rate. Fellows are not eligible to register at the student rate. The student registration rate for the 2020 ASBH Virtual Conference is now $160.
The 2020 Early Bird deadline was Tuesday, September 15, 2020. After this date, all registration prices increased by $100.