Apply for Healthcare Ethics Consulting Certification
To apply for the May 2019 testing window of the HEC-C examination, you must submit your application by March 10, 2019. Late applications will be accepted with a late fee until March 25, 2019. Applications for the May 2019 testing window will not be accepted after May 25, 2019.
|Late fee (for applications received between March 11 and March 25, 2019)||$100|
If your application is approved, you will receive a notice via email that will allow you to schedule your examination at the testing center of your choice. Testing centers are located in the U.S. and Canada, each maintaining its own schedule based on overall demand and scheduling constraints. Some centers have a limited schedule or limited seating. See the candidate handbook for more information on examination scheduling and check the Castle Worldwide website to see where your nearest testing center is located.
How to Apply
- Review the eligibility requirements. DO NOT submit an application before you have satisfied all eligibility requirements.
- Download the application, complete it electronically, and save it.
- Upload the application and complete the payment.
- Once you have accessed your account, click on “HEC-C Application” (left-side menu), then click on the button “Add a New Document” to upload the application.
- Click on “Pay Now” to complete the payment.
- Your application is not considered complete until it has been uploaded and payment has been received by ASBH.
Mac users: You must use Adobe Reader to complete this application. If you have not already downloaded Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe website for instructions on how to download it to your device.